Yesterday went to Sunway Lagoon with my buddies as a celebration of Cryss' happy birthday. We all had an agreement that must always go for a trip when it is any of ours birthday. When come to Cryss it is the Sunway's turn.
It has been 10 years not stepping into the front gate of Sunway, it brought back a lot of pleases memories when I stepped inside again. It remind me of the unrestrained to be a kid, miss that feeling very much.
For most people, Sunway has been much changed, but for me it is just a few more rides and a longer pathway that tired everyone. I have the same feeling toward Sunway, it feels good when you can spend a day in there, nothing is matter anymore, I was unrestrained again.
I recalled all the happy kid's memories on Ferris wheel and merry-go-round and I've played most of the rides that I've no courage to try before, but what a pity cannot take picture since most the rides come with water, so putting my phone far far away.
We all turned crazy as we came to the pool, 'attacking' each other with water guns, reversing the tubes of each other, and a lot of naive (stupid) acts. We tried all the slides even the girls with Acrophobia also came with us.
After cleaning ourselves off, we went to the hanging bridge and took a few photos. Unfortunately we only finished half of the bridge since there was a sudden downpour.
We then hided ourselves under the exhibition hall and took some good pictures there.
It has been 10 years not stepping into the front gate of Sunway, it brought back a lot of pleases memories when I stepped inside again. It remind me of the unrestrained to be a kid, miss that feeling very much.
For most people, Sunway has been much changed, but for me it is just a few more rides and a longer pathway that tired everyone. I have the same feeling toward Sunway, it feels good when you can spend a day in there, nothing is matter anymore, I was unrestrained again.
I recalled all the happy kid's memories on Ferris wheel and merry-go-round and I've played most of the rides that I've no courage to try before, but what a pity cannot take picture since most the rides come with water, so putting my phone far far away.
We all turned crazy as we came to the pool, 'attacking' each other with water guns, reversing the tubes of each other, and a lot of naive (stupid) acts. We tried all the slides even the girls with Acrophobia also came with us.
After cleaning ourselves off, we went to the hanging bridge and took a few photos. Unfortunately we only finished half of the bridge since there was a sudden downpour.
We then hided ourselves under the exhibition hall and took some good pictures there.



Later we went for dinner in a steamboat restaurant call 'Yuan', it is only opposite of Sunway. The food there are great especially the chicken wings and we will have to snatch for it. I like the ice-cream very much, they have the strawberry taste that I love.

After we finished, I think I've finished a chicken
It was a nice trip, wondering where will we going when it come to mine...











0 个灌水:
Post a Comment