~~Please Click On the Title / 请按标题~~

I'm a bad boy...

Today I skipped class again. I went to college early in the morning but late a bit due to unwillingness to left my bed and keep rolling on it.

After four hours of "don't know what he said" class, plus a lonely lunch, I have had no passion to continue anymore. Moreover there is a 3 hours gap until the night class start. Never have that kind of patience to wait, then I left.

After back at home, my mom told me to buy dinner later but I chose to sleep. Then when I woke up she had already cooked Maggi for everyone except me. It's OK I know I'm not deserving it.

I am just bad...

p/s: still not having my dinner...

2 个灌水:

Wooby 无比(膏) said...

i dun even know how to cook tim ~ sigh ... sometimes hungry till roll on floor cos i really dunno how to cook for myself. sigh ~ u teach me lar when u free ok !!

astrid said...

OBBY DON'T KNOW HOW TO COOK AR
sure or not
nvm there is always mcd delivery

dondon bad bad boy
let jeje spank u la
so nice can sleep for so many hours
i wanna sleep extra hours also need to wait till sunday
bad bad boy