Not knowing why but sometimes I feel quite lonely, they told me that it is only my sensitivity.
Yesterday I get to bed quite late and turn out I'm very tire and sleepy on work. Luckily I've planned to leave at 5 pm even though it is going for a further torturous. Then I confirmed with my friend whether she will attend the class and the answer is negative. How?? Being abandoned again...
Originally planned to continue working but sorry I really cannot make it like Chua said I'm a 'puteri lilin', I started to headache, moreover the work is really boring, so demotivated.
After leaving the company, my mom told me that she didn't cook...(no comment, no complain)
There was a very very long traffic jam on my way back and the road that I usually travel was blocked as well. Back to home at 7 pm. Tired, exhausted. After having an extremely unhealthy dinner, sleep at 9 pm.
What have I done today?? NOTHING AT ALL...
长大后,你和你爸爸的关系变成了什么样 ? Father Relationship
-
还记得上一次和同事一起出国旅行的时候,同事给自己的父亲打电话。她能够兴致勃勃的她的爸爸说上二十几分钟,当时我就觉得很不可思议,因为,单亲的缘故,所以偶尔与内心距离很遥远爸爸打电话聊天,最长也是那一分钟多,然后内容永远都是如往
copy & paste 的说:“记得好好照顾自己,我这里一切安好。”
记得...
8 years ago









0 个灌水:
Post a Comment